Updated: April 2023
1. This contest is organised by the MXC Foundation LLC, St. Vincent and the Grenadines (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bringing the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. This contest is open to anyone is above 18 years old, contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
8. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
8A - To complete the entry in full Contestants must fulfill the following:
8B - The winning Contestants will be awarded the prize of 5 DHX Tokens
9 - Competition validity / Call to action times are valid for only a specified date:
Beginning: Wednesday, 5th April, 2023 13:00 Europe CET
Concluding: Sunday, 9th April, 2023 23:59 Europe CET
10. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply with 8A or other stipulations within this agreement will be deemed void.
11. Entries will be judged by the MXC Foundation LLC, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
12. Winners will be informed on the 12th of April, 2023 via the email they used to register for the competition.
13. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
14. The winner may need to produce their original photo ID / passport with legible ID / and / or passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
15. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
16. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
17. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
18. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners. Prizes will not be replaced under any circumstances, any prizes lost in transaction to the winner (such as a wrong wallet address) will be forfeited by the Contestant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS MXC “JOURNEY TO ISO” - ENTRY TERMS & DETAILS
PRIOR TO ENTRY TO THE MXC “JOURNEY TO ISO” COMPETITION, (HEREIN REFERRED TO AS THE “COMPETITION”), PARTICIPANTS MUST AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Persons entering the Giveaway (“Entrants”) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants who don’t meet all the requirements will be disqualified. Employees, officers, sponsors and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families and/or household members are not eligible to participate.
2) ENTRY PERIOD:
The MXC “Journey to ISO” competition begins on 5th of April, 2023 at 13:00 (CET - Central European Time) and ends on November 9th, 2023 at 23:59 (CET) (the “Entry Period”).
During this period each successful winner will be chosen based on score. Entries that have won the “Journey to ISO” promotion are not eligible to win more than one time during this promotional period. Maximum of Five (5) DHX Tokens per user. Only one entry per physical person is eligible.
3) HOW TO ENTER:
• BY COMPLETING THE OFFICIAL “JOURNEY TO ISO” QUIZ: During the Entry Period
3A - TIMING
The entry and prize round is as follows:
All Entries must be received prior to the close of the promotion. Valid Entries must contain the following information to be valid: First and Last Name, Email Address and Wallet Address
• Each Entrant may submit only one (1) Entry during the promotional period
4) SELECTION OF WINNERS:
At the end of the promotional period the MXC Foundation or its designee will select a winner. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion, or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless, at the discretion of the MXC Foundation, a substitute Prize of comparable value is awarded because the advertised Prize is unavailable. Each potential Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time the MXC Foundation sends the winner a notification to accept and complete the official Winner notification email requests confirming acceptance of the Prize. If a potential Winner does not claim the Prize by responding to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours or if a potential Winner is deemed ineligible for any reason in the MXC Foundations sole discretion, MXC Foundation reserves the right to terminate the Competition and or Prize or choose to award the Prize to an alternate winner by randomly selecting from among all remaining eligible Entrants. Alternate Winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. MXC Foundation shall have no responsibility or obligation to any winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize.
AWARDING OF A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
After verification of eligibility, each Winner will be awarded:
Five (5) x DHX Tokens, courtesy of DataHighway
MXC Foundation will deliver the Prize directly to the Winner approximately fourteen (14) days after the Winner is confirmed and is found to meet all eligibility requirements. The Prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable, unless, at the discretion of the Sponsor, a substitute Prize of comparable or greater value is awarded because the advertised Prize is unavailable. All fees, federal, state, and local taxes, and other expenses related to the use, acceptance, and possession of the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winners may only win once.
6) GENERAL: Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Terms. Only Entrants that fulfill the requirements in these Official Terms are eligible to win the Competition. Decisions of MXC Foundation are final and binding in all matters related to these Official Terms and the Selection of Winners (as described in Section 4). The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Any Entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of the Competition will be disqualified. By participating in the Competition, Entrants (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the MXC Foundations decisions, and (ii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold MXC Foundation and the MXC Foundation’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
The MXC Foundation will not enter into any agreement of a resale contract and the prize is offered “as is”.
If you do not comply with these Official Rules, the MXC Foundation reserves the right to deem your Entry ineligible. MXC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who engages in harassment or bullying. If for any reason, the Competition is not operating as intended, as a result of infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, MXC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition at any time in our complete discretion. In such an event, MXC may choose to either award Prizes to the most qualified entries from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, or alternatively choose to not allocate any prizes. .
Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, MXC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. MXC’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Competition will be deemed to be the Entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Competition constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MXC OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION. Some jurisdictions may not permit limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check your local laws to determine if any of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or email; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prizes.
Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and Terms, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant or Sponsor in connection with the MXC Foundation based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
10) WINNERS LIST:
The promoter of this competition is the MXC Foundation LLC P. O. Box 1574 James Street, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines.